10 June, 2010

City meeting

I went to a meeting last night.
I was free and I've wanted to see the dynamics played out between the city of some of the north Stamford residents.
This wasn't a pretty meeting, it was full of distrust and accusations and very adversarial and it really appeared to be part of David Martin's political campaign.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL THIS MAN WITHOUT A BRAIN HE LOST THE ELECTION AND IT IS 4 YEARS TILL THE NEXT ONE.

He has been rude an obnoxious to the interim health director, Ann Fountain, saying she hasn't done anything. Not that she hasn't done enough, but that she hasn't done anything.
Sadly, a political lie.
Maybe because she is a woman and I am also, but he was unnecessarily nasty and someone needs to put him in his place.
There were lots of overtones of "we don't trust the city", some outright and many times inferred, but it makes little sense, since by many of their own admissions, they won't share their results.
That just doesn't make sense. They are hiding information and it's the city who can't be trusted?
I do not know, but I do know, I will not go to any of these meetings again.
They really disgust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment